Meet Stacey Kelley
Describe your service packages.
1. Labor Doula Services include: 2 prenatal visits which include basic childbirth education and a discussion of options available to mom and her partner for their labor and delivery, 24 hour on call from 38 weeks on, continuous support during labor and delivery, Pregnancy and Labor Affirmation Art and 1 postpartum visit.
The cost of this service is: $550.00
$250.00 non-refundable deposit, $300 due at 36 weeks
You can schedule a free 1 hour consultation.
Call me at (757) 412-8210 or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule your free consultation.
2. Childbirth Education Classes
$165 per couple or mom and partner
Be prepared for this amazing time!
We will meet for 4 weeks and each class will be 2 1/2 hours.
Topics we will cover:
1. Pregnancy - anatomy, nutrition, exercise, warning signs, breathing and relaxation techniques and helpful hormones
2. Labor and Delivery - signs of labor, stages and phases of labor, baby movements in labor, comfort measures, developing a birth vision or plan, possible complications and interventions and discussing options available
3. Postpartum and Basic Newborn Care - breastfeeding, emotional support for mom, division of work, immediate newborn care, life with baby
4. Pregnancy and Labor Affirmation Art included
3. Combination Package
$375 non-refundable deposit, $ 300 due at 36 weeks.
This package includes all of the Labor Doula services plus 2 additional prenatal visits for a total of 4 to cover all of the Childbirth Education materials.This will be one-on-one, or if you prefer learning with other couples, you are welcome to attend a class that is already scheduled.
What do you enjoy most about birth work?
What I enjoy about being a doula is the privilege of supporting, encouraging and empowering woman and their partners during this amazing time of pregnancy, labor and delivery and parenthood. It’s an honor to be welcomed into their personal space and walk with them through this incredible journey. I love for women to truly believe they were meant to do this!
What is your favorite birth or pregnancy-related quote?
“Birth is not only about making babies. It’s about making mothers; strong, competent, capable mothers who trust themselves and believe in their inner strength.” Barbara Katz Rothman
With so many doulas to choose from, what makes you unique?
I’m a mom of 8. I’ve had 6 hospital births and 1 home birth. Of the 6 hospital births 4 were unmedicated, my first I had Demerol and I had an epidural with my twins. I have a wide range of personal experience as well as a calming, nurturing nature. In addition to this, I’m passionate about the power of words and I have created Pregnancy and Labor Affirmation Art that all of my clients and students will receive as part of their packages.
Stacey is the owner of Heart Expressions by Stacey